Old August 22nd 09, 06:50 AM posted to sci.astro.satellites.visual-observe
Patty Winter

Default Observing Satellites and Jets

In article ,
Von Fourche wrote:

Hmm, I thought finding satellites was extremely hard. Using Heaven's
Above and also a nice satellite application for my iTouch, it seems easy,
unless those three tings were jets and not satellites. lol.

:-) I'll bet they were really satellites!

If you want to get up early, ISS is making some predawn passes
over the U.S. these days. In fact, it's so bright now that some
people have been able to see it during the day, as you probably
saw mentioned on Heavens-Above.

Next, we get you hooked on Iridium flares. :-)

Patty