Old October 22nd 02, 05:49 AM
Paul R. Mays

Default Was there a civilization that existed 13 000 years ago?

"Carl R. Osterwald" wrote in message
In article , Volker Hetzer
wrote:

"Carl R. Osterwald" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

In sci.astro Volker Hetzer wrote:

schrieb im Newsbeitrag
In sci.astro Rich wrote:
Stats are not predictive and tell nothing about any event,
and they cannot even in principle.

Let me add that this statement by Rich, the debunker, in fact says
that he totally rejects modern quantum mechanics! Now I personally
(as well as Einstein) DO believe that quantum mechanics NEEDS

debunking.
I like to call it the "science of ignornace"!

You should take a few undergraduate physics courses prior to exposing
yourself with statements like this one.

Just for the record, I didn't say any of the stuff quoted above. Maybe

someone
should get their quoting right.

I apologize if the attribution came out wrong, but I think everyone
understood that this jacoby person is advocating that QM is bunk.

He did not say at any point that QM is Bunk!!! He's not advocating it,
saying it, B'leaving it or any think of the like.....

He said QM needs Debunking... I say SR needs debunking... GR needs
Debunking, All of science in every varied field needs debunking....

Look at that and try to get his and my point... At no point did he make any
claims one way or the other he stated the one thing that should be done
to any data... Debunk it to either Life or death... Never let it just be
because
someone told you how to think about it....

-=-=-=-=-

Paul R. Mays
-
Some where within the Quantum State