Old October 18th 02, 07:27 AM
Paul R. Mays

Default Was there a civilization that existed 13 000 years ago?

wrote in message ...
In sci.astro Rich wrote:
replied:

If electricity exists, why the need to research it?

It's existence has always been apparent to anyone who's seen
a thunderstorm. The existence of ESP has not been so clearly
established. I don't see that statistical methods prove anything,
as if it works as promised it should work every time. Stats
tell you somthing about a group, idiot ESP researchers apply
stats to events and draw unsupported conclusions. Stats are not
predictive and tell nothing about any event, and they cannot
even in principle.

If electricity works then it should work every time! Can you
predict for me where lightening will strike? Are you going
to claim some bogus statistical methods to "prove" lightening
exists? Those idiot meteorologists keep drawing all these
unsuported conclusions that can't be predicted and verified
and tell nothing about any given electrical event. Why would
anyone waste time studying this tripe? Luckily you've got
me here to debunk electricity for you!

I don't think he understands your position any more than
he did mine.. Its not the point whether I believe in UFO's
, Atlantis, Green men on mars or deities on mountain high...

Its the quest for answers to the anomalous that is the
heart of science.. I have no beliefs, I don't even
believe I exist.... I know, I think I know or I don't know...
I don't have no B'Leaf's....

I am fully aware of most of the existing theories to some extent
or another and the models that work are nice to have about ...

But... ( Love Butt's)
There's a massive amount of Evidence that is available to
many weird and wondrous things in this old, huge and
amazing universe that us tiny, young fungus covering this
tiny ball have yet to learn all the rules of.... That's science...
the quest for the rules yet to be defined of a reality that was here
billions of years before we were here to observe it and will
be here billions of years after our last radio message is lost
to the ambient noise.

Can you demonstrate unequivocally that ESP exists?

Can you demonstrate unequivocally that YOU exist?

But of course you totally miss the point. You are so
busy denying and "debunking" that you can't figure
out the the whole point of an investigation is to
FIND OUT what is true and what isn't. You on the other
hand want to start from you dogma and then deny that
any other intepretation might exist. As I stated
before you are exactly what I'm ranting about.

Atlantis != Archeology, no matter how often you confuse them.

Proof by assertion! Always a winner in my book!

It comes out really close to "Nah na na nah na nah"

Can you prove that Atlantis existed? Where is/was it?

Can you prove it never existed? I mean uneqivocally?
Go ahead prove that negative! Because that's what you'll
have to do to demonstrate that any investigation of
the possiblity of Atlantis is a waste of time.

So ad hominem is all you got. How shocking that is.

It's not all I've got, but I say one ad hominem deserves
another.

I'll see you both 2 ad hominem's and raise you 1 analogy....

Do you believe that this is how ET communicates? Please answer
yes or no. If you have some other observations on the meaning of
cattle mutilations, please elucidate.

Why is it that in your book it always comes down to belief?
Why is science religion to you? Why is it a matter of faith
rather than observations. What exactly is your point here?
That since we don't have a lot of data what is causing
the phenomena we should ignore it? Or perhaps you are
debunking the whole idea of cattle mutilations. You still
haven't answered if YOU believe if they actually exist.
"Belief" IS a valid question for you since this is a matter
of your faith.

Do you believe
that there is nothing about crop circles that can't be
"explained" by a bunch of kids stomping in a wheat field?

Do you believe that this is how ET communicates? Please answer
yes or no.

Please answer my question first.

Sounds like the bag is working!

I'm waiting for "Say.. Halla Lu Ya!!!"

More ad hominem, and more unanswered questions. How shocking.

It's not ad hominem if the comments are demonstrably true
and relevant to the issue.

You seem a true believer yourself dude. How can the superstitious
cast aspersion on man for being superstitious? It boggles the mind.

What boggles the mind is how a person who operates totally on
superstition projects that mindset onto others and then
criticizes them for that projection being like themselves.
Did you get that?

Where are the foo-fighters today?

Dood! They got PLENTY of gigs!

Some kind of scientist he is... They were here last spring
and were witnessed by at least 20,000 ... ( but I really
would count on many remembering much of the night)

Gota to do ya research....

Bjacoby

--
Due to SPAM innundation above address is turned off!

Paul R. Mays
-
Some where within the Quantum State
Http://Paul.Mays.Com/story.html
http://paul.mays.com/mayday.html
http://paul.mays.com/rainy.html

"Physics is experience, arranged in economical order."
-
Ernst Mach