Old January 2nd 13, 09:28 PM posted to sci.astro
Steve Willner

Default It seems that as Dark Energy increases, Dark Matter decreases as time goes on

In article ,
Yousuf Khan writes:
Isn't it true that the reasons for the CMB spectrum are complete
guesswork?

No, I wouldn't say that's true. Given a model, the expected CMB
spectrum can be calculated. Most models disagree with observations.

The Mixed Dark Matter model fit the CMB just as
well as Lambda-CDM did, and it still does,

Reference, please? I'd be astonished if mixed dark matter fits the
WMAP spectrum. (The key is that neutrinos don't cluster the same way
dark matter does.)

Steve Willner Phone 617-495-7123
Cambridge, MA 02138 USA