Old August 10th 16, 12:32 PM posted to sci.space.station
Brian Gaff

Default sci.space.news feedon holiday?

Well turn off your monitor, load up nvda unplug your mouse and let me know
how you get on with it.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Snidely" wrote in message
Tuesday, Jeff Findley quipped:
In article ,
says...

Unfortunately that google interface is almost impossible to use for
blind people these days. That could be considered to be a good thing
though..:-)

Yea, their interface really sucks in general.

I disagree, but then I consider Anaheim chilis hot.

/dps

--
Maybe C282Y is simply one of the hangers-on, a groupie following a future
guitar god of the human genome: an allele with undiscovered virtuosity,