Old February 12th 07, 06:55 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.astronomy,soc.penpals
Starlord

Default Sky View Zone's Exciting World of Astrology

"lab~rat :-)" I don't know who you are, but you have just posted the
biggest LIE you could ever say. For one thing I am a Disabiled Vietnam Vet
and I have a Honoable Discharge from the U.S.Army and that other part you
added is total false and if you where to ever come to my home I would be
more than happy to take you out into the desert field and show you just how
I could beat you dead. But you are a coward and will never show up at my
home nor would you ever pass the USFlag I fly out front. Someday someone is
going to find you and there will be one less idot to bother other people.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

"lab~rat :-)" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 09:11:12 -0700 (MST), Borked Pseudo Mailed
] puked:
****elard the dishonourably discharged
and convicted kiddie porn snuff