Old February 12th 07, 06:25 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.astronomy,soc.penpals
lab~rat >:-)

Default Sky View Zone's Exciting World of Astrology

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 09:11:12 -0700 (MST), Borked Pseudo Mailed
] puked:

****elard the dishonourably discharged
and convicted kiddie porn snuff flix downloading pedophile wrote:
Boy this guy is a hell of a lot smarter than me and he has a much
plumper chubbier and stiffer willy than i have i am jealous i want to
self suck my own limp willy after i wipe my squishy ****e all over it
and felch another one of my famous starlord prefelched frozen gerbils and
eat it i love the flavor of dead rotting corpses of ****e covered gerbils
after they have been thoroughly felched and marinated in **** they are
good baked too i need another fawking drink because i am a hard ****ed
drunken bum cripple fawking self pitying arsehole

i maintain a wide selection of felching gerbils at my gerbil farm on the
antelope valley white trash trailer park dump at 470 20th st w rosamond
ca 93560 23 ph 661 256 2175 for reservations ask about my
special this month for my famous prefelched frozen gerbils i need the
the money to support my drinking problem because i am fawking ****elard
dennis bishop the drunk driving piece of fawking pig ****e arshole
pill popping kiddie porn peddling gerbil felching trailer trash fawking
bum with the low grade moron seventy iq and the cheezy kmart fawking
plastic telescope that my mum bought me because i am a drunken cripple
dishonourably discharded arsehole spamming piece of dog ****e with
the little radio flyer wagon i cant drive because i am a drunk and i
cause bad motorcar wrecks i will go to jail i will be better off dead
because i am a yellow streaked coward i will go to my church of spending
eternity in fawking hell where i belong i am scab****e ****elard the
fawking barmy blinkered ****e arsed useless drunken bum arsehole

Ya know, a lot of idiots get astrology and astronomy mixed up.
Nothing ****es me off more than when someone introduces me to someone
and says, you should see all of his astrology photographs...
--
lab~rat :-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?