Old August 11th 18, 10:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default There Are UFOs

You don't know how stupid our society is. As soon as tangible evidence comes
along the one with it is labeled crazy and everyone else agrees.

What "tangeable evidence" ? Where are the aliens ?

Reasonable travel among stars would require speeds many times light
speed, which is ridiculous. Energy of matter becomes infinite as
speeds approach light speed, to say nothing about many times light
speed.

So, worm holes were invented / speculated, to keep the possibility of
such interstellar trips, as some kind of a special breach in the
space-time continuum, but absolutely no credible explanation of how
this would work.

Again, the fact is that it isn't possible, because it has never been
done, as confirmed by the total lack of credible evidence that we are
ever visited by any aliens.