Old August 11th 18, 06:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default There Are UFOs

On Saturday, August 11, 2018 at 11:21:39 AM UTC-5, casagi... wrote:
THERE'S NO CREDIBLE EVIDENCE OF UFOs !

Keep in mind :

( 1 ) the simple relationship between distance d, speed v, and time t
( i.e. d = v x t ), and

( 2 ) the very vast distances betwee stars, galaxies, and most
astronomical entities, then any travels between entities would tale
prohibitively excessive times.

This is all the reason why, although we are likely not the only
intelligent space faring species, we have yet to be visited by any.

( sorry to be repeating myself, but this is important )

Think of ways to tell people what they can do--not what they can't do. In an

age where so much technology has happened you know nothing is impossible.