Old October 18th 18, 11:36 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default Soyuz Rocket Launch Failure Forces Emergency Landing of Soyuz!

In article ,
says...

On 2018-10-17 07:03, Jeff Findley wrote:

I'm sorry JF, but you're full of ****. Go read all of the news articles
coming out about this incident. The space media is covering this
incident like white on rice on a paper plate in a snowstorm.

I had looked up space.com and all I could find was the specilation about
the booster separation. Just because all the media repeat the same story
obtained from unknown NASA source who heard it through the grapevine
that the Russians were considering that possibility. That does not mean
that the Russians have released an offciial statement on the matter.

Maybe your Google-fu just sucks. Try Googling:

russia soyuz failure oxygen vent valve

Jeff