Old February 12th 18, 02:05 PM posted to sci.space.history
Stuf4

Default More Examples of Current NASA Racism: Clocks, etc

From Dean Markley:
On Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 3:56:08 PM UTC-5, Damien Valentine wrote:
On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 3:37:21 PM UTC-5, Dean Markley wrote:

You're a democrat, aren't you?

With respect, I think we can do without partisan insults. When somebody like this starts claiming they invented the question mark, or accuses chestnuts of being lazy, they're well beyond any comprehensible political opinion anyhow.

Oh, that wasn't a partisan insult. I was merely looking for a context. You know the old saying about arguing with fools. With that in mind, I'll just start ignoring his postings.

It was just an insult insult.

~ CT