Old February 23rd 09, 07:55 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.physics,sci.skeptic
hanson

Default Helmut Wabnig is by no means the worst offender

---------- hahahahaha... AHAHAHAHA... ----------

"Androcles" wrote:
I'm smarter than you. Have a ... big girl's blouse...

hanson wrote:
... so says *** Blouse Merchant Andorkles ***... ahahaha

My distinkt & distraught English friend & self-proclaimed
Copernicus wanna-be, who is also the self-appointed
Headmaster at the esteemed venereal mental institution
for Hogwarts Physics, where he doubles as the Truck
Driver (His license got revoked in 2008 for him tanking
himself up too much and daily so).. has now switched
gear and career and has become a high-strung peddler
on the local cyber flea market where he makes a loud
song and dance and desperatley tries to sell me his big
blouse (for reasons unknown)... ahahahaha... after he,
Andro, cussed & cursed & drove off all his potential
customers whom he tried to beguile with his Copernican
Hogwarts physics... ahahahaha....

Andro must have learned that from his idol Albert Einstein
without whom Andorkles would have no case at all... just
like the Pope would have no case without the Devil... or the
Islamists would have no case without the Jews... ahaha....

Now Andro, listen, why is it that you follow me around?
Of course you are free and welcome to do so.... ahaha...
But am I really your last desperate hope? ... AHAHAHA...

If so, try to say something sober and intelligent for a
change so that some other potential customers may
take at least some passing interest in your Copernican
Hogwarts Physics Renaissance, such that you need not
to fear that all your self-assumed wisdom will go to the
grave with you... and be lost forever.

Remember Bucky Fuller: "a new idea surfaces only
once from the depths of the subconscious... etc etc....

Heed Buckie's advice. Change your ways, Andro...
Do it quick because by 2012 the Google archives will
only be accessible with a fee and if pay-demand is too
low and too little.. your archive will be erased... ahahaha....

I tried to help you but you were too slow on the up-take
because you were tanked up already.... Mais c'est la vie.

In any event thank you for the laughs...You are always
good for a chuckle, old mate... ahahahahaahahanson

Everybody give a hand, some applause, to Andro.
He yearns for it... He is needy... Be kind to Andro....
....ahahaha