Old January 7th 09, 03:01 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,uk.sci.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

Default CHANDRAYAAN = ? Photoshop + cut and paste ?

GuthBall, they are in the process of selecting the best pictures, so that
they meet with your rather stringent requirements. They just don't want to
offer anything for public viewing that doesn't pass muster with your
expertise on the subject.

"BradGuth" wrote in message
Wonder what all the delay is about.

Either they have the multiple science and thousands of images, or they
don't.

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / "Guth Usenet"

BradGuth wrote:
What gives? (why the delay?)

Is our DARPA and NASA telling India/ISRO what they can or can't do?

Is our Selene/moon still nondisclosure rated?

Why not allow India/ISRO to share raw/unaltered science data from all
11 instruments, including those original full digital frames of raw
(monochrome and color) images?

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / ?Guth Usenet?