Old August 14th 08, 01:13 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro

Default Quantitative Prediction of a Measurable Quantity

That is if we were only using integers of 1 or 0. On the other second
hand, it would represent the number of places for a whole number. In
which case all integers would be 9. And still, we would need to reset
the count.

On Aug 14, 7:38 pm, Y wrote:
If say, we dedicated an atom to the storage for every second. . .

1.59486 × 10^(55) kg / 1.660538782(83)×10-27 kg

would represent the number of seconds recordable.