Old August 16th 03, 07:07 AM
Alasdair McKie

Default Ladies and Gentlemen of the 51-L Jury

In article , "John Maxson"
wrote:

Do you have nothing better to do than insult my intelligence?

I'm sorry that you feel I'm wasting your time. I've seen a lot of really
hostile language lobbed in your direction during the time that I've been
reading this group, and I've often wondered which came first - their
hostility or yours. In retrospect, I can honestly say to myself that I
haven't done anything to deserve this kind of response.

I can't help but feel that if you don't have the time for me, I don't
have the time for you. While I truly feel you are pursuing your
investigation of the events surrounding the loss of Challenger because
you want to know the truth and you want the world to know the truth, I'm
sorry to say you're closing another mind to your ideas.

-A

--
Remove .kil to reply by email.