Old January 18th 07, 09:26 PM posted to sci.space.history,rec.org.mensa,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
[email protected]

Default Mysterious Object Crashes Through Roof

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
In article .com,
"Warhol" wrote:

Uh... your Name just showed up amonste those that will be drown when
the lord shall speaketH with a loud Voice... Sorry boy you never be
Warhol apostel... hi hi hi in tree day's... and you will be Baptized
with Water...Ha Ha Ha

Yawn. Yet another end-of-the-world ranter. Well we'll soon see nutter.

As soon as I get home, you will feel my nuts on your chin, young man!

Art Deco