Old April 29th 05, 02:05 AM
Jan Owen

Since I don't consider people with religious convictions to be
intellectually human, I can't offend them by any definition of the word
I accept. And nobody should be offended by a political view they don't
happen to agree with. (And I did think about this last paragraph before
posting it g.)

I believe everyone is entitled to their own personal beliefs, whether they
be atheistic or religious in nature.

But this is NOT the forum for that, as the SAA charter clearly defines.
I'm not going to post the charter again, because I've already posted it
several times recently.

I guess I have to add that this is the probably the most totally
intolerant view I remember ever seeing on SAA, in EITHER direction, even
though we shouldn't be seeing it at all...