Old April 19th 18, 03:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default Shock Waves Gravity Waves and Grammar Bursts

"reber aka
"Lying Idiot Glazier Opines" (LIGO) that one
"should detect all three". "Why not". Bert, who said
"I am a first class low wit bigot. Sad and so true. Bert"
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm a stupid **** and full of it." Bert."

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert.

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

PS:
SwineBert Glazier's daily Sanctimony and his
phony idiotic posts, are very different from
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent [J]
who brags to be a Marxist Jewish Supremacist &
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal [J]
who knows how everything works, which is 1st &
foremost Bert's habit to **** into peoples' mouths, &
to see them being murdered so that Glazier can be
a criminal graveyard vandal & **** onto their graves.
Read it in Jewpig Glazier's own words in link [J]