Old May 15th 04, 05:03 PM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Default Dr. Kit Green: Perception Management for the Oil/Auto Industry AND UFOS!

On Sat, 15 May 2004 06:37:30 GMT, Brooke wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 08:10:06 GMT, DrPostman wrote:

snip stuff

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/hambone/people.html

After doing some experiments with Geller

Geller is a known fraud, and your "source" doesn't even pretend to be
impartial.
--
V.G.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.
"I are so sure of yourself don't you .. (ehe ehe ehe)" - Peitro Alitardia )
"No doubt about it, 9-11 was orchestrated by Lockheed." - *lexa 'connects the dots' )
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.