Old November 19th 06, 07:07 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
kenseto[_1_]

Default Interpreting the MMX null result

"Cygnus X-1" wrote in message
. net...
On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 23:19:47 -0500, N:dlzc D:aol T:com \(dlzc\) wrote
(in article ):

Good, I seem to have caught most of them.

MIPAS on EnviSat:
http://www.atm.ox.ac.uk/group/mipas/

WINDII on UARS (not sure if this is still operating)
http://gcmd.nasa.gov/records/GCMD_GS...RS_WINDII.html

SOHO/MDI operating at L1.
http://soi.stanford.edu/
You can get orbital info on SOHO he
http://sscweb.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/...r_graphics.cgi

I was reworking the Michelson analysis to deal with some Biblical
Geocentrism claims. I've been examining the instrument sensitivity if
significant changes in the data would result as they moved if you
define some fixed frame.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michels...ley_experiment

So your claim that the orbiting michelson interferometers refute my
interpretations of the null result of the MMX is incorrect.....right?

Ken Seto

Note that imagers based on this configuration are called Fourier
transform spectrographs:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourier...m_spectroscopy

Tom
--
Dealing with Creationism in Astronomy
http://homepage.mac.com/cygnusx1

"They're trained to believe, not to know. Belief can be manipulated.
Only knowledge is dangerous." --Frank Herbert, "Dune Messiah"