Old March 3rd 05, 11:52 PM
Davoud

Mark:
Yeah, once we squelched the "Dubya" and "Shrub" threads with a bit of
common sense things improved significantly. It's good to see **Most**
everyone shaping up a bit.

Nobody squelches a thread here, and nobody shapes anyone up. On-topic
threads die after the question has been answered to everyone's
satisfaction and/or the dissenters, if any, agree to disagree; OT
threads die of old age, or because no one replies (Not!)

I would just as soon read Min the Psycopath as read posts from
self-appointed, smug, self-righteous Usenet cops.

Davoud