Old May 3rd 04, 09:01 AM
Laura

Default Suppresed Technology: Fusion Reactor

"*" wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 09:35:34 +0200, "Laura" wrote:

"*" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 00:09:20 -0500, Lars Eighner

wrote:

Then it isn't sustainable.

Yes it is.

No, he's right. It isn't.

So how much does Bechtel pay you to post to Usenet?

Ah, again this strange spiel about people being paid to post to usenet. Why
would anyone ever bother to throw money away like that? It would have no
effect.
Nobody is paying me to do this, just as nobody is paying you. You're on some
sort of a doomsday mission, apparently, enjoying your role as one of the
chosen ones who get to preach to the rest of us about the error of our ways,
whereas I am merely trying to discuss it with you in a reasonable manner.

Anyway, no. I am actually against nuclear (fission) power, since it is
unsafe.
When they manage to get fusion power working, I will be in favor of it.