Old May 2nd 04, 12:54 AM
Ugly Bob

Default Suppresed Technology: Fusion Reactor

"Laura" wrote in message

"House Widdershins" wrote in message
X-No Archive:Yes On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 09:32:19 +0200, "Laura"
wrote:

Nowhere on those websites does it say that it's existing and applicable
technology. In fact, one of them clearly states "being developed" about

some
of the most crucial elements needed to make it work - most notably the
fusion itself! The rest deals with theory, which is perfectly sound.
The fact remains that, so far, the only practical fusion device

possible
is
the thermonuclear bomb.

By the way, why does all of this matter to you, anyway?
I thought you said that you, along with a select few others, will be

whisked
away by aliens, and the rest of us are going to die horribly when we're
clobbered by an asteroid in 2012. If that's true, what difference does

it
make what we use as an energy source for the next 8 years?

Laura, Laura, Laura. It has probably come to your notice that
Alexa isn't quite playing with a full deck. IOW she's a sandwich
shy of a picnic, a few bricks shy of a load, not the brightest bulb
in the GE lineup, not the sharpest knife in the drawer. To wit:
She's a loony!

Oh hush! You're spoiling it! :-)

Now ask her about her "alien" friends ;-)