Old September 4th 11, 11:24 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
jacob navia[_5_]

Default What is wrong with the 'Mainstream Scientific Establishment'?

Le 04/09/11 10:29, Androcles a écrit :
"jacob wrote in message
| Le 03/09/11 22:21, Androcles a écrit :
| "jacob wrote in message
| | Problem is, that physics is an experimental science.
| |
| | Relativity is confirmed by an incredible number of experiments.
| |
| Problem is, you are an ignorant lying bigot and a dumb****.
|

| "Androcles" is unable to put forward any arguments, as
| always. Just insults, polemic, whatever.

****head "jacob navia" just argues without a shred of evidence, as always.
Just assertion, bull****, whatever.
Here's an argument, you ****ing imbecile, and you have no logical
answer, you can't read mathematics.
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...uons/Muons.htm

OK, I went to that page and in the article *YOU* cite I can read:

quote
The previous Muon Storage Ring experiment at CERN reported a value of
the muon lifetime in flight for a relativistic factor of approx 12
which agreed within 1% with the predicted value obtained by applying
the above Einstein time dilation factor to the measured lifetime at
rest. Here we report separate measurements for mu+ and mu- with a factor
of 29.33, which are an order of magnitude more precise and which show
that the predictions of special relativity obtain ever under
accelerations as large as 10e18g and down to distances less than
10e-15cm.
end quote

In that article the scientists produce yet another experimental
confirmation of relativity.

My theory that you are just a crackpot is confirmed (again).

I can confidently predict that you will answer with even more
insults, confirming (again) my theory: you are just a crackpot.