Old August 21st 18, 11:32 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default Load and Go a Go

In article , says...

On Aug/20/2018 at 8:14 PM, Fred J. McCall wrote :
I don't think I mention this before, but it looks like NASA has
approved the SpaceX 'load and go' fueling plan for manned vehicles.
All they'll have to do is complete the handful of flights (in 'manned'
configuration, but presumably without people) required to 'man-rate' a
system.

Is it possible for SpaceX to launch satellites or do something useful
(maybe bring cargo to ISS) while in 'manned configuration', but without
people aboard?

Yes. The rocket doesn't care what payload is on top when you're going
through pre-launch procedures like fueling.

Jeff