Old October 27th 07, 07:29 PM posted to sci.space.policy,rec.arts.sf.science,sci.space.station
BradGuth

Default Moon Laws

On Oct 25, 10:42 am, BradGuth wrote:
On Oct 25, 1:53 wrote:

On Oct 19, 10:42 am, BradGuth wrote:

On Oct 18, 3:59 wrote:

On Oct 14, 9:23 pm, BradGuth wrote:

On Oct 14, 4:28 wrote:

On Oct 14, 5:16 pm, Jim Davis wrote:

William Mook wrote:
I suppose when the voice of reason can't prove me wrong, they
call out the voice of unreason.

William, would you care to identify by whom you mean by "they"?

Surely you don't think there's a mysterious "they" out there trying
to make life difficult for you, do you?

I mean, that's always been *Brad's* complaint. :-)

Well, if this line of reasoning causes Brad to temper his responses
does it matter?

Now that's a weird contribution, Rabbi Mook. What part of MI5/NSA did
you say you worked for?
- Brad Guth -

Is it just me being Californicated watching all the specialty license
plates in Malibu, but does MI5/NSA when you squint at it look like
MENSA? Is Brad trying to tell us something? Is he sending a coded
message? Discuss among yourselves. Cause we're not going to get
much done talking about moon laws.. haha..

Of whomever has the biggest and best battery of SBLs (aka laser
cannons) is clearly in charge of whatever "moon laws" they'd care to
impose. The best location and energy resource for accommodating those
SBLs is directly related to my LSE-CM/ISS. Terribly sorry about all
that.

What do exactly you have against an efficient and safe Lunar Space
Elevator?

BTW, is there anyone else in this anti-think-tank of usenet naysayland
that likes 75+% of your research and ideas, besides myself?

Just wondering, can you list those of usenet as being constructively
in support of anythingWillie.Moo/(William Mook)?
- Brad Guth -- Hide quoted text -

Brad,

Please understand, and I say this with the greatest respect and care I
can muster, you are quite mad. Literally out of your mind. The
moment that dawns on you without remorse, without self revulsion,
without attacking yourself, without guilt, you can begin to heal.

Now, having said that, please understand I have nothing against your
schemes they are merely wrong. I have nothing against your beliefs.
They are merely wrong.

Its just that simple. If you would adjust your thinking so that you
could see that you are foregoing a lot of happiness in your life
because first and foremost you want to be right. And if you cannot be
right, then its war! haha..

Let me put it this way. Let's say there was a President who told the
American people that there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq
when there wasn't. And lets say there was a President who told the
American people that Al Queda operated out of Iraq when it iddn't.
And lets say that there was an American President who told the
American people that our troops would be greeted as liberators when
they wouldn't. And lets say that there was an American President who
said that the Iraqi oil would pay for the war, which it couldn't. Now
lets say the American President really and truly believed these things
when he said them. Would he be right in asking someone who questioned
the validity of those beliefs, why he hated America? What he had
against America?

Same thing with you Brad. Such a President may be ill-informed, may
be a tool of larger powers, may be crazy, may even be a liar. But one
thing that President couldn't logically and rationally ask anyone who
called him on his judgments, is what did you have against America?
That's just madness and points directly at madness.

Same thing with you Brad. WHat do I have against your lunar space
station elevator idea? Well, I have nothing against it,except it
won't work as you advertise and its a waste of time energy and
resources to even think about. But you wrongly and madly jump from
that benign statement about reality to what do I have against you? I
have nothing at all against you Brad except you waste an inordinate
amount of time on unworkable insane bull****, and no matter how
clearly and plainly someone points out the error of your ways, you
absolutely refuse to acknowledge the madness and ask what people have
against you. haha..

To which we conclude, you are either ill-informed, or a tool of larger
powers, or crazy, or lying through your teeth. And these are not
mutually exclusive.

I saw a picture in the New York Times the other day of the Dali Llama
and President Bush in the Capitol Rotunda. Bush was running his mouth
pointing at some detail of the artwork in the Rotunda. That'd be like
him, having audience with one of the most enlightened humans on the
planet and not taking the time to listen what he might have to say,
and wasting his time with pointless minutiae. haha..

You just gotta laugh. The way the Dali Llama was laughing while Bush
was running his mouth. And that's the way I laugh at you and your
insane questions. While I try once again to set you on the road to
sanity.

good luck dude.

??? "To which we conclude" ??? (there's that pesky "we" again)

Does that mean that your MI5/DHS/NSA/CIA infowar resources are running
a bit thin?

BTW, when am I getting that ride onboard your N367G? (I'd like nothing
better than taking a spendy crap at 40,000' while onboard your private
737-75). If I got better and stayed really nice (even to those nasty
Zion Yids), could I have one of my own?
- Brad Guth -- Hide quoted text -

Oops! looks as though I've just killed off our resident MI5/NSA/CIA
spook William Mook. Sorry about that. Perhaps Raytheon and General
Electric can find it within their offshore corporate hearts to forgive
and forget, just like they forgave and forgotten about most of
everything else that got us into this perpetrated cloak and dagger
bloody and spendy 9/11 fiasco.
- Brad Guth -