Old April 12th 16, 04:11 PM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default Illiterate Einsteinians Are Crafty Moneymakers

https://politistick.com/neil-degrass...ioning-sanity/
"Neil DeGrasse Tyson's View On The World Will Leave You Questioning His Sanity. On April 7th, 2016, a bunch of really super-duper smart scientists, including high profile physicists and the current world master champion smartest guy in the world Neil deGrasse Tyson, got together to introduce the hypothesis that we are all just part of a super-intelligent being's computer program or game. Yes. This happened."

Neil deGrasse Tyson deserves respect - he's the craftiest moneymaker in Einsteiniana:

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.s...paid_2500.html
"Neil DeGrasse Tyson's speech to the University of Massachusetts class of 2015 drew cheers, laughs and a standing ovation. But this was the first time, UMass paid a commencement speaker to provide words of wisdom. Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson received $25,000 fee - with another $1,235 to cover the projected tax he will owe for that fee and $1,500 more to cover travel and hotel costs. (...) "They said I would have eight minutes," Tyson told graduates. "The universe needs a little more than eight minutes. I need at least nine minutes, maybe 10 to share things you should know going forward in life. Maybe you already know it. I don't think everyone knows all of this." He spoke for more than 15."

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/thumbs/pi...2/82944491.jpg

http://www.extremetech.com/wp-conten...ed-640x326.jpg

Pentcho Valev