Old April 7th 16, 11:46 AM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default Illiterate Einsteinians Are Crafty Moneymakers

Discussions in Einstein schizophrenic world are much sillier than the proverbial medieval discussion of how many angels can dance on the point of a needle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFEbJQY16Io
2016 Isaac Asimov Memorial Debate with Host Neil deGrasse Tyson: Is the Universe a Simulation?

Einsteinians sing in praise of Einstein's 1905 false constant-speed-of-light postulate and its absurd consequences:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuxFXHircaI
Michio Kaku, Brian Cox, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Brian Greene, Lisa Randall: "Light travels at the same speed no matter how you look at it. No matter how I move relative to you light travels at the same speed. No matter who is doing the measurement and no matter what direction you are moving the speed of light is the same. The speed of light is the same no matter what direction or how fast... As you travel faster time slows down. Everything slows down. Everything slows down. Time slows down when you move. Time passes at a different rate. Clocks run slow. It's a monumental shift in how we see the world. It's a beautiful piece of science. It's a beautifully elegant theory.. It's a beautiful piece of science. It's a beautiful piece..."

Are Einsteinians well paid for behaving so idiotically? Of course they a

http://s8int.com/images9/eistein.jpg

Pentcho Valev