Old August 21st 18, 07:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default There Are UFOs

On Monday, August 13, 2018 at 10:17:19 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Monday, August 13, 2018 at 3:11:17 AM UTC-5, Daniel60 wrote:
Mark Earnest wrote on 13/08/2018 12:37 AM:
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 9:31:16 AM UTC-5, casagi.. wrote:
Well, the fact remains that UFOs and aliens are impossible, due to
the vast distances and limited travel speeds, and if they weren't,
we'd surely be contacted by them, which we haven't.

For some reason I thought you might be a little more intelligent than
the rest. At least you know there is life in the universe.

Of course there is life in the Universe .... *US* ... at least!!

I think you know what I mean. The universe we can look up and see at night!

8 billion look to the sky and here in Calif. no clouds blocking our view.Most of us have a camera ready to use.What does that tell you? Bert