Old August 14th 18, 02:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default USA is Dead if Russia China or N.Korea Kills Our Waves

On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 2:55:42 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, August 11, 2018 at 7:54:05 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Orbiting Antenners that bring waves to are internet.Give information to computers at airports,police army White house etc.It can now be easy to do and inpossable to prove who did it.Bert

Russian already demonstrated in the Ukraine how they can hack into power system computers and bring down a contry's power supply. Evidence has turned up that they have already hacked into our power supply computers! All they might have to do is activate their planted viruses to bring down our power whenever they like! It has been estimated that a total shutdown of the US power supply could leave most of us dead from starvation by the end of a year!

Double-A

Its scary knowing how close Trump is with Putin.What Russia did during the election and all.Bert