Old August 13th 18, 06:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default There Are UFOs

On Monday, August 13, 2018 at 4:51:06 AM UTC-5, Siri Cruise wrote:
In article ,
Daniel60 wrote:

Mark Earnest wrote on 13/08/2018 12:37 AM:
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 9:31:16 AM UTC-5, casagi.. wrote:
Well, the fact remains that UFOs and aliens are impossible, due to
the vast distances and limited travel speeds, and if they weren't,
we'd surely be contacted by them, which we haven't.

For some reason I thought you might be a little more intelligent than
the rest. At least you know there is life in the universe.

Of course there is life in the Universe .... *US* ... at least!!

UFOs are real. However they all seem to be terrestrial and identifiable when
they land and you can walk up to them.

Then you've never seen one!