Old October 1st 06, 07:44 PM posted to alt.global-warming,sci.astro
Wounded Knee

Default Death is Coming a global extinction event is coming

I deny we are exploding the sun. I won't be around for the next 1000 million
years to see if these engines were succesful.

Nor will any of our decendants our races will have become extincts.

I suggest giant cockroaches may be the intelligent animals then or possibly
white laboratory mice with the pink eyes and giant brains and six foot
tails.

Possibly the ants would have evolved lungs by then and be into star ship
mass production a part of their evil plan to conquer the Universe.

Was it worth it, come all this way and finish up dead.

--
Wounded Knee
"MrX" wrote in message

"Wounded Knee" wrote in message
k...
Hello,

I do not garuntee that what I said here is true, my programming has
issued
the message, all other contactees have been murdered.

Maia was the last but every day the contactees are being incacerated and
murdered their message ignored.

Your religious leaders are resposible and the cause of your extinction is
religion.

Jesus brought this message and look what happened to him, ignored,
misunderstood and murderd, Why do we bother?

I am out of touch with the fleet so I have noe knowlege, we may have
stabelised the sun by taking helium from the core and replacing it with
hydrogen by exchanging with the stellar atmosphere and the core. (mixing)

by
a process known as quantum teleportation this requirs minimul energy, but
high power both in and out. In fact since te helium coming up is lighter
than the hydrogen going in and the energy is one of potential
gravitional
energy we get more out than we put in.

If we have been succesful it will be slightly bluer in colour but the

outout
won't change, it will be as it was during the carboniferous this is

because
the obscuration will diminish.

--
Wounded Knee

So...lonestar......I see you have the schwartz....must be tough living
here on planet
earth for you. This is what happens with too much Xbox and PSP....I
smell
lawsuit...