Old February 1st 19, 05:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default WhyAre There no Ice Balls in Space?

"homo-reber G=emc^2"
is http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal and
a pervert Face-****ter & a homeless bum who has a bucket
in his stinky old Van that SwineBert ****s into, to prove
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent which is
very different from his phony, wrong & sanctimonious posts:

"To its created time.I have my reasons for yes" said Bert, since
**Treb**, is short for "The reeking excrement bucket", with which I
have deep conversations with & said: "Best reason is BHs" Bert

hanson wrote:
SwineBert, BHs is correct since you see now the importance
of why "BHs" is short for the "Bucket Handles" on your Pail
that you **** into. So, here is your chance for redemption:

For once in your useless life of lying and freeloading, you
could rise to real FAME and even get a PEACE Nobel.

Keep all your ****-filled buckets & fly with them to North Korea
where "Kim Jong Un has commanded every citizen to turn over
an impossible 200 pounds of human manure a day for fertilizer
in an effort to revitalize the communist country’s struggling
agriculture", according to reports:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/north-koreans-ordered-to-produce-impossible-amount-of-human-manure-every-day-to-help-save-agriculture-report

So, SwineBert, when you are there, donating your **** to theirs,
be humble and clever for the first time in your so far useless life.

Do NOT steal anything. Do NOT produce Anti-Semitism with your
pathetic-fanatical Jew-propaganda, or they will make another
Otto Warmbier out of you. ... O ya. Get the picture, SwineBert?