Old January 17th 19, 11:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

On Thursday, January 17, 2019 at 1:48:39 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, December 22, 2018 at 12:55:51 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Yes, winter is finally here. Cloudy sky and rain expected later. 43F as of 12:30 PM here in Gresham. Wind east at 13 mph. Humidity 68%. No chance for a white Christmas here.

Well, they say the government has been shut down! Does that mean it no longer exists? Does it mean I no longer have to obey its laws? That would be nice!

I will be incommunicado for a few days after today. Library will close for both Christmas and Christmas Eve (Those librarians love to take every holiday off they can get away with!). And tomorrow I will be celebrating my birthday: the big 7 0 !

Double-A

Rain again with low temp.

Isn't that what you've been praying for all this time?

Sorry you got a cold.I refused a flu shot.I felt my resistance was down.As you know I have microbes the super life on Earth. AA stay warm drink tea,and C Chicken soup with salty crackers.

Been doing all that except the soup. Good thing you mentioned it. I will check for chicken soup when I stop at Discounts Plus on the way home.

I'm starting to watch the Patriots again on my laptop.Beting too.Nothing better to do.Can;t go out in this heavy dew. Van heater works well,but its very cold at 3am and there is no sun at 7am.Mt.Baldy must be covered in snow.Bert

Being further north, the sun doesn't come here until after 8 AM. I usually sleep till then, then go out check the temperature, check the meter to see how much electricity I have used, and feed the squirrels.

Double-A