Old January 17th 19, 10:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

On Saturday, December 22, 2018 at 12:55:51 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Yes, winter is finally here. Cloudy sky and rain expected later. 43F as of 12:30 PM here in Gresham. Wind east at 13 mph. Humidity 68%. No chance for a white Christmas here.

Well, they say the government has been shut down! Does that mean it no longer exists? Does it mean I no longer have to obey its laws? That would be nice!

I will be incommunicado for a few days after today. Library will close for both Christmas and Christmas Eve (Those librarians love to take every holiday off they can get away with!). And tomorrow I will be celebrating my birthday: the big 7 0 !

Double-A

Rain again with low temp.Sorry you got a cold.I refused a flu shot.I felt my resistance was down.As you know I have microbes the super life on Earth. AA stay warm drink tea,and C Chicken soup with salty crackers. I'm starting to watch the Patriots again on my laptop.Beting too.Nothing better to do.Can;t go out in this heavy dew. Van heater works well,but its very cold at 3am and there is no sun at 7am.Mt.Baldy must be covered in snow.Bert