Old December 31st 18, 01:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Default If the Universe came from a Single Point...

Herbert Glazier wrote on 31/12/2018 12:54 PM:
On Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at 12:52:32 PM UTC-8, Mark Earnest
wrote:

Snip

Everything has both a natural and a supernatural explanation. They
are almost never combined. You seem to be doing so.

Supernational Hmmm Does not sound rational.Sounds like
"sci-fiction.Stay with reality for it tells you Gods are fake.Man's
biggest mistake.Think Eve coming from a rib.Snake talking for
God.Eating an apple made you zip up your pants.and on an on it goes.
Always remember to snipe when God tells you the time is ripe .I post
all this **** hoping the time will come that humankind sees my posts
and does the right thing.Put Gods out of their minds,and give man a
helping hand when needed.Its much better to be kind,then having Gods
making you blind.They are evil,and make for very evil men.Killing has
always been done in the "Name of their God" Crosses on shields. Sward
made like a cross.Can H-Bombs be made to explode leaving a cross in
the sky? Yes they can.Disney using fireworks(rockets) when exploded
make a red heart.I see it out the window of my van. Bert

"I post all this **** hoping the time will come that humankind sees my
posts and does the right thing" .... Yeah!! Right!! And that 'right
thing' would be to disregard anything you post, Herbert!

--
Daniel