Old July 7th 04, 03:46 PM
Dirk Van de moortel

Default SR time dilation on remote objects ?

Marcel Luttgens wrote:

SR time dilation on remote objects ?

Question:

Can time be "SR dilated" on remote galaxies or supernovae, because
of space expansion?

No. Apparent time dilation due to space expansion has nothing to
do with the time dilation of SR.

What do you mean by "apparent"? Is it such time expansion or not?

I don't know what you mean by "time expansion".

From the context, I clearly meant "time dilation". Now you could perhaps
explain what you mean by "apparent".

The thing is, you don't understand the concepts of
events and coordinates, as you so nicely prove he
"The Lorentz transformation (LT) are false":
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/mluttgens/LTfalse.htm
"There is no length contraction"
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/mluttgens/mmx.htm
"The Twin paradox falsifies SR"
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/mluttgens/twinpdx1.htm
So what are you still whining about time dilation?

Dirk Vdm