Search: Posts From Last Day
I do what I want by Doctor Who[_2_]
and do never try again to tell me what I must do.
Today 02:22 AM
by Sylvia Else[_3_] Go to last post
3 4 Policy
I don't understand why you frequent this newsgroup by Doctor Who[_2_]
You are not physicians , nor mathematicians, nor engineers. You just like to fight who is against your ideas.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 12:53 AM
by Doctor Who[_2_] Go to last post
10 24 Policy
Interesting - Possible mini-moon called 2020 CD3. by a425couple
from https://www.cnet.com/news/astronomers-say-earth-might-have-a-new-mini-moon/ (So, is this reporter, just doing like, a Junior High journalism project, or...
Yesterday 11:23 PM
by a425couple Go to last post
0 1 Misc
Dean Markley Troll by Doctor Who[_2_]
and ROTFL
Yesterday 07:06 PM
by Doctor Who[_2_] Go to last post
2 3 Policy
The laws of physics are not written in stone by Doctor Who[_2_]
They may change upon evidence based on experiments.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 05:32 PM
by Dean Markley Go to last post
19 18 Policy