Search: Posts From Last Day
One proper time event inside OJ287 black hole by [email protected]
I have found analytic solution for proper time dependence of particle motion inside supermassive central back hole of OJ287 binary black hole system. I try...
Today 02:36 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
8 124 Astronomy Misc
Tank Pressurization on Starship by Snidely
Remember when David Spain bragged outrageously? That was Thursday: On 2020-05-19 8:34 AM, Jeff Findley wrote: I'm not 100% sure of the details, that's...
Today 11:54 AM
by Snidely Go to last post
0 10 Policy
[PS] Committed to Doing the Work by The Planetary Society via sci.space.science Admin
Planetary Society Blog /////////////////////////////////////////// Committed to Doing the Work Posted: 05 Jun 2020 08:27 AM...
0 12 Science