Search: Posts made by: rhw007
Forum: Policy September 27th 09, 05:02 PM Posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.policy,alt.politics
Posted By rhw007
NASA: "Water on the Moon!" This is the Shameless Science!

Yes it IS curious how 'reality' is changing and the media message PR
wise that the fight for $$$ between war and space means that space
needs better PR.

NASA has sucked at PR for so long since...
Forum: Policy June 13th 09, 01:51 AM Posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Posted By rhw007
Japanese Moon probe to impact tomorrow

The LRO set to launch soon will be a LONG-TERM mission. Slelene COULD
have been one using ion engines and a more proper orbit, or maybe a
few million more yen$. To intentionally build our robots to...
Forum: History June 13th 09, 01:51 AM Posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Posted By rhw007
Japanese Moon probe to impact tomorrow

The LRO set to launch soon will be a LONG-TERM mission. Slelene COULD
have been one using ion engines and a more proper orbit, or maybe a
few million more yen$. To intentionally build our robots to...
Forum: Policy June 12th 09, 01:14 AM Posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Posted By rhw007
Japanese Moon probe to impact tomorrow

It seems inconceivable to me WHY would the Japanese INTENTIONALLY end
the imaging mission by impacting the spacecraft WITH the science
instruments on it. Japan could have done a VERY similar mission...
Forum: Policy January 22nd 08, 02:12 AM Posted to alt.politics.bush, sci.space.policy, sci.environment, sci.physics
Posted By rhw007
Problem in design of $100 billion dollar moon rocket

On Jan 21, 7:49 pm, kT wrote:
Martha Adams wrote:

"kT" wrote in message
Harry Hope wrote:

Forum: Policy December 23rd 07, 02:00 AM Posted to sci.space.policy
Posted By rhw007
Cheap Access to Space

To causually dismiss even the POSSIBILITY of Anti-Gravity flies in the
face of some FUNDAMENTAL holes in "modern" physics that were
orginially based on James Clark Maxwell's work which he had...
Forum: Policy December 22nd 07, 04:48 AM Posted to sci.space.policy
Posted By rhw007
Cheap Access to Space

On Dec 21, 2:41*pm, Ian Parker wrote:
(snip)
You simply can't pin anyone down to a straight answer. In the thread

Forum: Policy December 16th 07, 01:07 AM Posted to sci.space.policy
Posted By rhw007
Cheap Access to Space

CATS

http://commonsensecentral.net/how_to_achieve_cats.htm

Bob...:D
Forum: Policy November 20th 07, 12:45 AM Posted to sci.space.policy
Posted By rhw007
Is NASA a US "Defence Agency"?

On Nov 19, 2:00 pm, Eric Chomko wrote:
On Nov 19, 8:57 am, Monte Davis wrote:

Michael Gallagher wrote:
Congress...
Forum: Policy November 16th 07, 10:42 PM Posted to sci.space.policy
Posted By rhw007
US Lawmakers Grill Space Agency on Plans for Shuttle Retirement

On Nov 16, 3:59 pm, OM wrote:
On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 07:52:56 -0500, "Jeff Findley"

wrote:
At least Keith Cowing raises the question,...
Forum: Policy November 16th 07, 10:40 PM Posted to sci.space.policy
Posted By rhw007
Is NASA a US "Defence Agency"?

People seem to forget that King georgie Jr.'s Daddy had ALSO PROMISED
a "Return to the Moon"...he didn't even START the process while he was
in office..no plans...no 'directives'....etc.

So you...
Forum: Policy November 14th 07, 01:36 AM Posted to sci.space.policy
Posted By rhw007
Is NASA a US "Defence Agency"?

On Nov 13, 8:19 pm, "Jonathan" wrote:
"Rand Simberg" wrote in message

On 13 Nov...
Forum: Astronomy Misc November 4th 07, 06:15 PM Posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.policy
Posted By rhw007
Today's National Press Club event: "NASA Cover-Ups Continue" by Hoagland et al(iens)

On Nov 4, 12:08 pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Nov 3, 9:59 pm, rhw007 wrote:

On Nov 3, 10:09 pm, BradGuth wrote:

On Nov...
Forum: Astronomy Misc November 4th 07, 05:59 AM Posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.policy
Posted By rhw007
Today's National Press Club event: "NASA Cover-Ups Continue" by Hoagland et al(iens)

On Nov 3, 10:09 pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Nov 3, 4:09 pm, Quadibloc wrote:

rhw007 wrote:
Gawd Brad eve Dr Mikey Malin "has come kicking and...
Forum: Policy November 4th 07, 05:50 AM Posted to sci.space.policy
Posted By rhw007
Hillary Clinton Declares War on Space Exploration

On Nov 3, 11:30 pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Nov 3, 4:02 pm, rhw007 wrote:

On Nov 3, 9:38 am, American wrote:

Forum: Policy November 4th 07, 12:02 AM Posted to sci.space.policy
Posted By rhw007
Hillary Clinton Declares War on Space Exploration

On Nov 3, 9:38 am, American wrote:
On Nov 2, 9:24 pm, rhw007 wrote:

:: I can only go by my PERSONAL interactions with Sen
:: Clinton about...
Forum: Astronomy Misc November 3rd 07, 11:43 PM Posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.policy
Posted By rhw007
Today's National Press Club event: "NASA Cover-Ups Continue" by Hoagland et al(iens)

On Nov 2, 10:50 pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Nov 1, 8:22 pm, rhw007 wrote:

On Nov 1, 2:58 pm, BradGuth wrote:

On Oct...
Forum: Policy November 3rd 07, 01:24 AM Posted to sci.space.policy
Posted By rhw007
Hillary Clinton Declares War on Space Exploration

I can only go by my PERSONAL interactions with Sen Clinton about
"space issues":

http://commonsensecentral.net/csc_2001/hillary_clinton_visits_ccc.htm

I and many others were VERY satisfied with...
Forum: Astronomy Misc November 2nd 07, 04:22 AM Posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.policy
Posted By rhw007
Today's National Press Club event: "NASA Cover-Ups Continue" by Hoagland et al(iens)

On Nov 1, 2:58 pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Oct 31, 10:52 pm, rhw007 wrote:

On Oct 31, 10:02 pm, BradGuth wrote:

But...
Forum: Astronomy Misc November 1st 07, 06:52 AM Posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.policy
Posted By rhw007
Today's National Press Club event: "NASA Cover-Ups Continue" by Hoagland et al(iens)

On Oct 31, 10:02 pm, BradGuth wrote:
But there are no such original NASA/Apollo negatives or original
slides of film that ever spent an EVA minute on that nasty surface of
Forum: Astronomy Misc November 1st 07, 12:00 AM Posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.policy
Posted By rhw007
Today's National Press Club event: "NASA Cover-Ups Continue" by Hoagland et al(iens)

On Oct 31, 2:14 pm, BradGuth wrote:
According to our XNASA "Enterprise Mission" wizards and author of
"Dark Mission: The Secret History of NASA", our moon needs to be re-
Forum: Policy July 2nd 07, 02:11 AM Posted to sci.space.policy
Posted By rhw007
NASA Mars Rover Ready for Descent Into Crater

On Jul 1, 5:06 pm, wrote:
June 28, 2007

Dwayne Brown/Tabatha Thompson
Headquarters, Washington
202-358-1726/3895

Guy Webster
Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena,...
Forum: Policy July 2nd 07, 01:32 AM Posted to sci.space.policy

On Jul 1, 5:06 pm, wrote:
June 28, 2007

Dwayne Brown/Tabatha Thompson
Headquarters, Washington
202-358-1726/3895

Guy Webster
Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena,...
Forum: Policy June 22nd 07, 06:33 PM Posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,alt.global-warming,alt.politics.bush
Posted By rhw007
NASA - National Atmospheric and Space Administration

On Jun 21, 11:02 pm, "GO Mavs" wrote:
I agree about that being a fault of Bush. There is no reason we need to send
men to Mars or set up a space station on the Moon.

We have...
Forum: Policy June 12th 07, 11:52 PM Posted to sci.space.policy
Posted By rhw007
Liquid Puddles found by MER rovers?

On Jun 12, 12:38 pm, rhw007 wrote:
On Jun 11, 8:35 pm, wrote: