Search: Posts From Last Day
"Light Behaves Like Particles" Means New Physics by Pentcho Valev
Richard Feynman: "I want to emphasize that light comes in this form - particles. It is very important to know that light behaves like particles, especially for...
Today 01:16 AM
by Pentcho Valev Go to last post
1 11 Astronomy Misc
TV Show: The Twilight Zone by Whisper[_3_]
On 22/10/2020 12:20 am, Nyssa wrote: Whisper wrote: On 21/10/2020 1:10 am, a425couple wrote: TV Show: Twilight Zone In my area with my TV...
Yesterday 03:52 PM
by Whisper[_3_] Go to last post
0 10 Misc
NASAs OSIRIS-REx Spacecraft Successfully Touches Asteroid by NASA via sci.space.science Admin
Solar System and Beyond /////////////////////////////////////////// NASAs OSIRIS-REx Spacecraft Successfully Touches Asteroid Posted: 20 Oct 2020 11:09 AM...
Yesterday 02:41 PM
by NASA via sci.space.science Admin Go to last post
0 10 Science