Search: Posts made by: 7change.com
Forum: Misc March 2nd 07, 02:24 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By 7change.com
Total Lunar Eclipse March 3 2007

What time is this taking place in the USA?

sorry but I'm not familiar with UT time.

"wxguru" wrote in message ...
For the few scientist on this...
Forum: Misc February 9th 07, 05:20 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By 7change.com
Animated Solar System

I would like to construct an animated solar system.

My goal is to make a 3D model, but I have started out with a 2d model non
animated
and wouldn't mind making a 2d animated model also.

If you...
Forum: Misc January 31st 07, 12:52 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By 7change.com
Formation Of A Star

Is there any known evidence of the formation of a star?

For i.e.
Video tape evidence of space (visually empty) to the formation of a light
producing object.

Forum: Misc January 26th 07, 01:23 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By 7change.com
Mirrors On The Moon

Speaking of Noah, would you like to know where Noah's ark is at?

If so visit here.
http://www.biblediscoveries.com/arkvisit.html

Courtesy of the good Lord Jesus Christ.

"Warhol"...
Forum: Misc January 26th 07, 01:08 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By 7change.com
Mirrors On The Moon

Here are the coordinates.
http://physics.ucsd.edu/~tmurphy/apollo/lrrr.html ( An easier visual )

Here are teh Nasa Coordinates
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary/lunar/apollo_tables.html...
Forum: Misc January 26th 07, 05:55 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By 7change.com
Mirrors On The Moon

Have you ever successuly shot a laser at one of the mirrors on the moon and
received the laser beam back?

God bless

Forum: Misc January 25th 07, 03:37 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By 7change.com
Telescope Clueless

Thanks for the advice, do you have a recommended web cam.
Saving sounds good.

"Roger Hamlett" wrote in message...
Forum: Misc January 24th 07, 07:05 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By 7change.com
Telescope Clueless

I'd like to take some pictures of Saturn.

The current telescope I have is a 50mm with 700mm focal length.
It is an old Tasco falling apart, can barely keep it steady on the moon, let
a lone a...
Forum: Misc January 24th 07, 06:55 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By 7change.com
Viewing Moon

Thank you for your reply.

"John Zinni" wrote in message

On Jan 23, 11:08 pm, "7change.com"...
Forum: Misc January 24th 07, 05:08 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By 7change.com
Viewing Moon

When viewing the moon in a telescope do I need to be using a filter of some
sorts for eye protection?