Search: Posts made by: Aatu Koskensilta
Forum: Astronomy Misc March 29th 07, 06:44 PM Posted to sci.physics,comp.os.linux.advocacy,sci.math,sci.astro
Posted By Aatu Koskensilta
I haven't had to advertise for 14 years now.

On 2007-03-29, Denis Feldmann wrote:
Aatu Koskensilta a écrit :
I'll trust your word on that. Alas, I can't find any way to bring in
'Gadsby' in this post.

Is it a hint to "Big"...
Forum: Astronomy Misc March 29th 07, 09:08 AM Posted to sci.physics,comp.os.linux.advocacy,sci.math,sci.astro
Posted By Aatu Koskensilta
X.EXE uses hashes to identify _ Nymshifters _.

On 2007-03-29, Jeff?Relf wrote:
Hi Aatu_Koskensilta, Gisse's a punk, he doesn't know squat.
X.CPP reads like a comic strip to me, as simple as ****.
But that doesn't mean that I expect others...
Forum: Astronomy Misc March 29th 07, 08:42 AM Posted to sci.physics,comp.os.linux.advocacy,sci.math,sci.astro

On 2007-03-29, Denis Feldmann wrote:
In fact, it's not so hard (as a Latin author, I can affirm it). And it
fills A Void

I'll trust your word on that. Alas, I can't find any way to bring in...
Forum: Astronomy Misc March 29th 07, 08:10 AM Posted to sci.physics,comp.os.linux.advocacy,sci.math,sci.astro

On 2007-03-29, Eric Gisse wrote:
You aren't really good at anything, are you? You can't even write a
standards-compliant newsreader. Hell, you struggle with writing a HTML-
based webpage. How...
Forum: Astronomy Misc March 27th 07, 03:47 AM Posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.math,sci.astro
Posted By Aatu Koskensilta
T Wake, maybe we can nibble away at it.

On 2007-03-27, Randy Poe wrote:
Daryl was quite clear. You were incoherent.

Nah. Relf's just totally cockamamie; incoherence takes some effort.

--
Aatu Koskensilta...