Search: Posts made by: kurt stocklmeir
Forum: Astronomy Misc March 18th 16, 08:25 PM Posted to sci.astro
Posted By kurt stocklmeir
Kurt Stocklmeir time space resonator beats

God sends me theories

for a long time God has put dead bodies around me - God will doom
any person who tries to fight against me

time and space around mass is a resonator - standing waves...
Forum: Astronomy Misc March 16th 16, 08:09 PM Posted to sci.astro
Posted By kurt stocklmeir
Kurt Stocklmeir time space resonator

God sends me theories

God will punish a person if they do not do their part to make
things fair

if I walk around with some cherry pepsi it will slosth around

time and space can slosth around -...
Forum: Astronomy Misc March 14th 16, 08:09 PM Posted to sci.astro
Posted By kurt stocklmeir
Kurt Stocklmeir time space resonator

God sends me theories

from the Bible most people go to hell

time and space around mass is a resonator - the universe is a
resonator - standing waves of gravity waves - standing waves of
all fifth...
Forum: Solar March 3rd 16, 09:17 PM Posted to alt.astronomy.solar
Posted By kurt stocklmeir
Kurt Stocklmeir history of my theories

God sends me theories - all my theories are cursed

some of my theories are famous - this could be bad because they
are cursed

curses are some times made because things are not fair - God...
Forum: CCD Imaging February 26th 16, 07:09 PM Posted to sci.astro.ccd-imaging
Posted By kurt stocklmeir
Kurt Stocklmeir standing wave gravity wave

time and space around mass is circuit that resonates - standing
waves of gravity waves
a lot of times gravity waves get more strong as they travel -
this helps standing waves of gravity waves
gravity...
Forum: Solar January 8th 16, 08:36 PM Posted to alt.astronomy.solar
Posted By kurt stocklmeir
Kurt Stocklmeir gravitons not linear time space

gravitons make time and space have a shape - spring constant of
time and space influences this

there are stars a lot like a black hole - they are the most cold
parts of the universe - big tidal...
Forum: Satellites October 2nd 15, 06:20 PM Posted to sci.astro.satellites.visual-observe
Posted By kurt stocklmeir
Kurt Stocklmeir

all forces get stronger as they travel this is not linear

the vacuum helps to make all forces get stronger as they travel

this is associated with inertia

Kurt Stocklmeir
--
--- Posted from...
Forum: Solar September 30th 15, 11:41 PM Posted to alt.astronomy.solar

shape of time and space around the sun creates a force away from
the sun - this is inertia

a lot of different kinds of inertia can be explained by this

Kurt Stocklmeir
--
--- Posted from...
Forum: Solar September 22nd 15, 10:09 PM Posted to alt.astronomy.solar

around the sun shape of time and space creates a force away from
the sun

Joel Osteen said some thing like - be careful of what fights you
become part of because the devil is trying to get people off...
Forum: Solar September 22nd 15, 10:05 PM Posted to alt.astronomy.solar
Posted By kurt stocklmeir
curses and gravity

I think stars created most neutrinos flying around space

it is probably true if space is expanding neutrinos flying around
space would have a decrease of energy - neutrinos do not have a
decrease of...
Forum: Astronomy Misc December 9th 14, 10:16 PM Posted to sci.astro
Posted By kurt stocklmeir
I write articles

I write articles because I am trying to create a lot of records
about my theories

I do not write articles to help these sci astro groups - these
sci astro groups are repulsive - people abused people...
Forum: Astronomy Misc November 19th 14, 07:51 PM Posted to sci.astro
Posted By kurt stocklmeir
God likes stars

there are stars a lot like a black hole they are the most cold
parts of the universe tidal forces make particles have a big wave
length particles almost do not move - it could be true they are...
Forum: Astronomy Misc November 18th 14, 09:42 PM Posted to sci.astro
Posted By kurt stocklmeir
God likes stars

from the Bible God has a name for every star

all forces get more strong as they travel

gravity gets more strong as it travels there is not any dark
matter

anti gravity gets more strong as it...
Forum: Astronomy Misc November 13th 14, 12:46 PM Posted to sci.astro
Posted By kurt stocklmeir
God likes stars

I like the Bible

when God said let there be light cosmic back ground radiation was
created

stars have a lot of different kinds of cold fusion

all the universe is imaginary negative not...
Forum: Astronomy Misc November 4th 14, 09:33 PM Posted to sci.astro
Posted By kurt stocklmeir
God likes the truth

God created the universe I go by the Bible

all forces get more strong as they travel

gravity gets more strong as it travels there is not any dark
matter

if space is expanding - if expanding space...
Forum: Astronomy Misc October 30th 14, 09:04 PM Posted to sci.astro
Posted By kurt stocklmeir
negative energy

all the universe is imaginary negative not certainty

all the universe is not certainty this stops a particle from
having infinite mass infinite energy infinite self energy
infinite charge and there...
Forum: Astronomy Misc October 29th 14, 09:35 PM Posted to sci.astro
Posted By kurt stocklmeir
I write articles

I am trying to create a lot of records about some of my theories

I am trying to protect those theories

most people are dishonest they do not care a lot if people get
credit for their theories - it...
Forum: Astronomy Misc October 21st 14, 09:26 PM Posted to sci.astro
Posted By kurt stocklmeir
chaos

center of mass of solar system moves a lot it has a lot of chaos

these 2 things help to make orbit of Mercury precess

these 2 things influence obits of planets

from the Bible lake of fire...
Forum: Astronomy Misc October 20th 14, 08:27 PM Posted to sci.astro
Posted By kurt stocklmeir
chaos

there is a lot of chaos for center of mass associated with solar
system

center of mass moves a lot

there are a lot of things that create this chaos

there is not any water around hell

there is not...
Forum: Astronomy Misc October 17th 14, 08:36 PM Posted to sci.astro
Posted By kurt stocklmeir
I write articles

I am trying to create a lot of records about some of my theories

there is a lot of corruption with science

it could be true theories of Ohm are cursed - Ohm created
theories about v = ir and he...
Forum: Astronomy Misc October 16th 14, 09:45 PM Posted to sci.astro
Posted By kurt stocklmeir
chaos

center of the solar system associated with mass moves a lot - it
has a lot of chaos - this helps to make orbit of Mercury precess

center of mass moves around a lot this helps to make orbit...
Forum: Astronomy Misc October 14th 14, 09:38 PM Posted to sci.astro
Posted By kurt stocklmeir
I write articles

I am trying to make a lot of records about some of my theories.
Some times it is hard to get credit for a theory.

I would like to know who is trying to give credit to people for
their...
Forum: Astronomy Misc October 7th 14, 10:18 PM Posted to sci.astro
Posted By kurt stocklmeir
I write articles

I am trying to create a lot of records about my theories. I
would like to get credit for them.

Around 1990 I explained some of my theories using sci physics. I
talked about a theory of George. I...
Forum: Astronomy Misc September 29th 14, 10:02 PM Posted to sci.astro
Posted By kurt stocklmeir
I write articles

I am trying to create a lot of records about my theories.

I do not want any person to read my articles. Good people will
not read my articles.

A lot of people try to stop people from knowing about...
Forum: Astronomy Misc September 26th 14, 08:04 PM Posted to sci.astro
Posted By kurt stocklmeir
I write articles

I guess if I try to make a lot of records about some of my
theories it may help where I can get credit for them.

Putting theories on the internet can cause a lot of trouble. I
think it is simple...