Search: Posts made by: i susan
Forum: CCD Imaging November 6th 11, 10:26 PM Posted to sci.astro.ccd-imaging
Posted By i susan
The sky to the east of Rome ...

Lovely image, Danilo. Such a stunning view...

thanks, susan
Forum: CCD Imaging October 3rd 11, 06:22 AM Posted to sci.astro.ccd-imaging
Posted By i susan
Comet 45/P Honda-Mrkos-Pajdusakova of the 2011.10.02

Awesome. The little star streaks give a real sense of motion to the
shot-- I can almost hear the "whoosh" of the comet speeding by. Of
course, in space, no one can hear you whoosh but, you get my...
Forum: CCD Imaging September 23rd 11, 01:20 PM Posted to sci.astro.ccd-imaging
Posted By i susan
The Elephant's Trunk Nebula in H-Alpha

Danilo, I almost missed this one! I've been in a bit of a funk lately
and that was just the thing I needed to put a smile on my face.
Fantastic image, sir. Enjoyed the shot of your observatory, too....
Forum: CCD Imaging August 16th 11, 06:47 AM Posted to sci.astro.ccd-imaging
Posted By i susan
Short video: approach to Comet Garradd at M15

Ah Danilo! Alas, my ancient browser can't handle video...

:(

still living in the 20th Century, susan
Forum: CCD Imaging July 19th 11, 08:45 AM Posted to sci.astro.ccd-imaging
Posted By i susan
New M14: Globular Cluster with BRC250 + variable stars

The technical stuff is lost on me, Danilo. But I do so adore your
heavenly pictures! Many thanks for sharing them here...

:)

your #1 fan in Colorado, susan
Forum: CCD Imaging July 7th 11, 02:07 PM Posted to sci.astro.ccd-imaging
Posted By i susan
NGC 7023: Iris nebula - a bright reflection nebula

Ah, Danilo! How I've missed your pretty pictures. This one's gorgeous,
well worth the wait...

:)

susan-happy-now
Forum: CCD Imaging May 9th 11, 11:12 AM Posted to sci.astro.ccd-imaging
Posted By i susan
NGC 3718, NGC 3729 & Hickson 56: galaxies in Ursa Major

Sorry, late to the party! And, wow, I'll never look at Momma Bear quite
the same again...

:)

thanks for sharing, susan