Search: Posts From Last Day
Observational astronomy might experience a resurgence by RichA[_6_]
Not that it isn't strong. People still do it, but imaging has become much more widespread with the availability of cheap astrocameras and regular digitals that...
Yesterday 08:19 PM
by Gerald Kelleher Go to last post
3 18 Amateur Astronomy
Atoms Interlock with Same Atom by Herbert Glazier
In reality they make a chain grid.In heavy elements that the chain gets weak we see this by its radiation given out.I can see all the actions this can do.Can...
Yesterday 05:29 PM
by Herbert Glazier Go to last post
0 6 Misc
having computer problems bert by Herbert Glazier
having problems with computer-bert
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 05:22 PM
by Herbert Glazier Go to last post
19 100 Misc
Mercury is Amazing as Iron as Water by Herbert Glazier
Think about how amazing it is.Than I will add my thoughts too.Bert
Yesterday 05:18 PM
by Herbert Glazier Go to last post
0 7 Misc
Dinosaurs Had an Excellent Civilization... by Mark Earnest[_2_]
....no matter where they are in the universe. On Earth the dinosaurs lasted a hundred million years. Man without divine intervention is not likely to survive...
Yesterday 04:58 PM
by Mark Earnest[_2_] Go to last post
0 6 Misc
A galaxy 11.3 billion light-years away appears filled with dark matter by Internetado
The "Cosmic Seagull," a distant galaxy magnified by a gravitational lens, seems chock-full of dark matter, in contrast with other galaxies almost as far...
Yesterday 03:30 PM
by Internetado Go to last post
0 4 Astronomy Misc
I-401 Subs by StarDust
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5bKPUaojLw Check those binoculars at 3:40
Yesterday 09:31 AM
by StarDust Go to last post
2 12 Amateur Astronomy
Actual linkage between tectonic-mantle motions and lunar recession speeds? by stargene
Is there an overarching link between the fact that, on the one hand: (1) plate tectonic motions range typically between a few mm/year to about 100 mm/year, &...
Yesterday 08:14 AM
by stargene Go to last post
0 10 Research
[PS] China's mission to the far side of the Moon will launch in December by The Planetary Society via sci.space.science Admin
Planetary Society Blog /////////////////////////////////////////// China's mission to the far side of the Moon will launch in December Posted: 16 Aug 2018...
0 13 Science
Discussion on sci.space.science by Alain Fournier[_3_]
Jeff Findley and I have been having on sci.space.science a discussion about water on Mars and terraforming Mars, that I appreciate very much. Nobody else is...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 05:49 AM
by Fred J. McCall[_3_] Go to last post
51 126 Policy