Search: Posts made by: U. N. McGregor
Forum: Amateur Astronomy February 25th 09, 08:07 PM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By U. N. McGregor
orbital elements

This all sure gives a good start . Thanks
Forum: Amateur Astronomy February 25th 09, 08:01 PM Posted to alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
Posted By U. N. McGregor
HA HA! NASA carbon satellite FAILS!

'noter madman has graced the newsgroup !!

wrote:
Dear NASA; Stay the Hell out of the global warming SCAM! Explore SPACE
instead, like you used to.

NASA greenhouse gas satellite fails

*...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy February 24th 09, 11:05 PM Posted to alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
Posted By U. N. McGregor
HA HA! NASA carbon satellite FAILS!

'nother madman !!

"GW SCAM" wrote in message
Dear NASA; Stay the Hell out of the global warming SCAM! Explore SPACE
Forum: Amateur Astronomy February 24th 09, 08:32 PM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By U. N. McGregor
orbital elements

Ok group thanks. As someone who wants to make observations of at least
NEO's , I understand that
carefully determining the changes in RA and DEC relative to known star
positions is the first step....
Forum: Amateur Astronomy February 24th 09, 03:13 AM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By U. N. McGregor
orbital elements

Ahh..thanks but uh uh..look at the this...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy February 24th 09, 03:07 AM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By U. N. McGregor
orbital elements

"Greg Neill" wrote in message
U. N. McGregor wrote:
Where can I find concise directions on how to determine...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy February 24th 09, 01:03 AM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By U. N. McGregor
orbital elements

Where can I find concise directions on how to determine orbital elements.
All I ever see on the internet is description about what they are and mean
but never the way to actually do that type of...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy February 23rd 09, 09:03 PM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By U. N. McGregor
hirise

It's full of trees!
http://hirise.lpl.arizona.edu/images/wallpaper/1024/PSP_010854_1325.jpg