Search: Posts made by: *Anarcissie*
Forum: Policy August 7th 07, 03:51 AM Posted to alt.atheism,alt.anarchism,alt.messianic,rec.arts.sf.written,sci.space.policy
Posted By *Anarcissie*
Without Abandoning The Bull**** Of Heaven, Post Christian Culture Still Hopes For Aliens And Space Travel

On Aug 6, 6:55 pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Aug 6, 7:20 am, *Anarcissie* wrote:

On Aug 5, 12:58 pm, BradGuth wrote:

On...
Forum: Policy August 6th 07, 03:20 PM Posted to alt.atheism,alt.anarchism,alt.messianic,rec.arts.sf.written,sci.space.policy
Posted By *Anarcissie*
Without Abandoning The Bull**** Of Heaven, Post Christian Culture Still Hopes For Aliens And Space Travel

On Aug 5, 12:58 pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Aug 4, 8:41 am, *Anarcissie* wrote:

On Aug 4, 10:11 am, BradGuth wrote:

Going...
Forum: Policy August 4th 07, 04:41 PM Posted to alt.atheism,alt.anarchism,alt.messianic,rec.arts.sf.written,sci.space.policy
Posted By *Anarcissie*
Without Abandoning The Bull**** Of Heaven, Post Christian Culture Still Hopes For Aliens And Space Travel

On Aug 4, 10:11 am, BradGuth wrote:
Going off-world may become our only viable alternative, especially
since our resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) is still showing us his
Forum: Policy November 18th 06, 10:23 PM Posted to alt.atheism,rec.arts.books,rec.arts.sf.written,sci.space.policy
Posted By *Anarcissie*
A Meaningful World: Intelligent Design As A Response To Secular Nihilism

Wayne Throop wrote:
: "jonathan"
: Modern science has been seeking out certainty and simplicity all this
: time in order to make sense of it all. But we should be seeking...
Forum: Policy November 18th 06, 09:17 PM Posted to alt.atheism,rec.arts.books,rec.arts.sf.written,sci.space.policy
Posted By *Anarcissie*
A Meaningful World: Intelligent Design As A Response To Secular Nihilism

jonathan wrote:
jonathan wrote:
"*Anarcissie*" wrote in mes

So truth and meaning constantly change or evolve.
Which means they are subjective and...
Forum: Policy November 18th 06, 01:40 PM Posted to alt.atheism,rec.arts.books,rec.arts.sf.written,sci.space.policy
Posted By *Anarcissie*
A Meaningful World: Intelligent Design As A Response To Secular Nihilism

jonathan wrote:
"*Anarcissie*" wrote in message

On 16 Nov 2006...
Forum: Policy November 16th 06, 09:12 PM Posted to alt.atheism,rec.arts.books,rec.arts.sf.written,sci.space.policy
Posted By *Anarcissie*
A Meaningful World: Intelligent Design As A Response To Secular Nihilism

wrote:
On 16 Nov 2006 10:53:31 -0800, "David E" wrote:

Interesting, this thread supports a hypothesis that I've proposed many
times befo that...