Search: Posts made by: 'foolsrushin.'
Forum: Policy July 25th 07, 07:17 AM Posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.skeptic,sci.space.policy,rec.org.mensa
Posted By 'foolsrushin.'
Faith Equations

On 23 Jul, 21:11, BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 23, 9:36 am, Loogie wrote:
DAVID GREENE wrote:
"Uncle Al" wrote:
Forum: Astronomy Misc April 14th 07, 02:15 PM Posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,rec.org.mensa,sci.astro,alt.global-warming
Posted By 'foolsrushin.'
Phoney-ass is melting

wrote:
Maybe it was worth in the 1930's to quack at the KKK relentlessly.
The KKK reached highest political success back in the...
Forum: UK Astronomy January 20th 07, 06:52 PM Posted to sci.space.history,rec.org.mensa,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
Posted By 'foolsrushin.'
Where is my Gay Puddleduck today?

Jokes, good; scum, bad!

wrote:
My bitch "P. T. Puddles" has run away.
Can anyone help me find the little feller?
Art Deco

There is somthing unpleasant about...
Forum: Astronomy Misc January 20th 07, 06:52 PM Posted to sci.space.history,rec.org.mensa,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity

wrote:
My bitch "P. T. Puddles" has run away.
Can anyone help me find the little feller?
Art Deco

There is somthing unpleasant about...
Forum: History January 20th 07, 06:52 PM Posted to sci.space.history,rec.org.mensa,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity

wrote:
My bitch "P. T. Puddles" has run away.
Can anyone help me find the little feller?
Art Deco

There is somthing unpleasant about...
Forum: History January 20th 07, 06:37 PM Posted to sci.space.history,rec.org.mensa,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
Posted By 'foolsrushin.'
Mysterious Object Crashes Through Roof

Fuddleduck: can't you read? One supposes, though, that bottom-feeders
don't need to!

His country having been liberated by a famous General, we are told, a
shy young man had one question for him:

Forum: Astronomy Misc January 20th 07, 06:37 PM Posted to sci.space.history,rec.org.mensa,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
Posted By 'foolsrushin.'
Mysterious Object Crashes Through Roof

Fuddleduck: can't you read? One supposes, though, that bottom-feeders
don't need to!

His country having been liberated by a famous General, we are told, a
shy young man had one question for him:

Forum: UK Astronomy January 20th 07, 06:37 PM Posted to sci.space.history,rec.org.mensa,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
Posted By 'foolsrushin.'
Mysterious Object Crashes Through Roof

Fuddleduck: can't you read? One supposes, though, that bottom-feeders
don't need to!

His country having been liberated by a famous General, we are told, a
shy young man had one question for him:

Forum: UK Astronomy January 14th 07, 01:14 PM Posted to sci.space.history,rec.org.mensa,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
Posted By 'foolsrushin.'
Gay Deco-Duck melts-down!!

Excellent! It will probably smash into the middle of the coffee table
and cause your aunt to go ''Eeek!'

Aunt: I warned him not to invite those astrofizzicists round here.
Uncle: Darling,...
Forum: History January 14th 07, 01:14 PM Posted to sci.space.history,rec.org.mensa,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
Posted By 'foolsrushin.'
Gay Deco-Duck melts-down!!

Excellent! It will probably smash into the middle of the coffee table
and cause your aunt to go ''Eeek!'

Aunt: I warned him not to invite those astrofizzicists round here.
Uncle: Darling,...
Forum: Astronomy Misc January 14th 07, 01:14 PM Posted to sci.space.history,rec.org.mensa,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
Posted By 'foolsrushin.'
Gay Deco-Duck melts-down!!

Excellent! It will probably smash into the middle of the coffee table
and cause your aunt to go ''Eeek!'

Aunt: I warned him not to invite those astrofizzicists round here.
Uncle: Darling,...
Forum: Astronomy Misc January 14th 07, 12:47 PM Posted to rec.org.mensa,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
Posted By 'foolsrushin.'
Saucerheads will pay!!

'Slow down, you're going too fast;
Got to make the morning last'.
--
'foolsrushin.'
'See the world in green and blue ...' - U2.
Posted By 'foolsrushin.'
Saucerheads will pay!!

'Slow down, you're going too fast;
Got to make the morning last'.
--
'foolsrushin.'
'See the world in green and blue ...' - U2.
So, there was something after Joyce, and worthy of him, I...
Forum: UK Astronomy January 14th 07, 02:34 AM Posted to alt.astronomy,rec.org.mensa,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
Posted By 'foolsrushin.'
Saucerheads will pay!!

Puddleduck, you are right, and have a great NEW Year
--
'foolsrushin.'

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
In article ,
"Double-A"...
Forum: Misc January 14th 07, 02:34 AM Posted to alt.astronomy,rec.org.mensa,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
Posted By 'foolsrushin.'
Saucerheads will pay!!

Puddleduck, you are right, and have a great NEW Year
--
'foolsrushin.'

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
In article ,
"Double-A"...
Forum: Astronomy Misc January 14th 07, 02:34 AM Posted to alt.astronomy,rec.org.mensa,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
Posted By 'foolsrushin.'
Saucerheads will pay!!

Puddleduck, you are right, and have a great NEW Year
--
'foolsrushin.'

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
In article ,
"Double-A"...
Forum: UK Astronomy January 13th 07, 11:44 PM Posted to sci.space.history,rec.org.mensa,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
Posted By 'foolsrushin.'
The Unified Field Theory

Why don't you two get married? After all, you've got your rights now!

honestjohn wrote:
"Phineas T Puddleduck" Squealed like a
Bitch
I'm sure he would have...
Forum: Astronomy Misc January 13th 07, 11:44 PM Posted to sci.space.history,rec.org.mensa,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity

honestjohn wrote:
"Phineas T Puddleduck" Squealed like a
Bitch
I'm sure he would have...
Forum: History January 13th 07, 11:44 PM Posted to sci.space.history,rec.org.mensa,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity

honestjohn wrote:
"Phineas T Puddleduck" Squealed like a
Bitch
I'm sure he would have...
Forum: Policy December 24th 06, 05:09 PM Posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.policy,rec.org.mensa
Posted By 'foolsrushin.'
Steam Rockets

To Brad and Tomcat, et Al:

Brad Guth wrote:
"Ian Woollard" wrote in message

For this engine, and for a...
Forum: Space Shuttle December 24th 06, 05:09 PM Posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.policy,rec.org.mensa
Posted By 'foolsrushin.'
Steam Rockets

To Brad and Tomcat, et Al:

Brad Guth wrote:
"Ian Woollard" wrote in message

For this engine, and for a...
Forum: Astronomy Misc December 6th 06, 06:59 AM Posted to talk.bizarre,sci.environment,talk.environment,rec.org.mensa,sci.astro
Posted By 'foolsrushin.'
Space Station: What For? -- Schwartz

Prat: if we can crack a lot of tough physics, we'll go wherever we like
and maybe even go to whenever we like. You ever thought what helps you
have the same thougth for 5 minutes, assuming you have...
Forum: Astronomy Misc December 6th 06, 04:18 AM Posted to talk.bizarre,sci.environment,talk.environment,rec.org.mensa,sci.astro
Posted By 'foolsrushin.'
Space Station: What For? -- Schwartz

Sorry to have to say, but just shooting guys out into space, or even
situating them on the moon makes no sense at all, even as a staging
post for Mars What does make sense, is a good attempt on...
Forum: UK Astronomy December 2nd 06, 08:11 PM Posted to soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy,rec.org.mensa,cam.misc
Posted By 'foolsrushin.'
Our Taboo/Nondisclosure Moon

Brad, just get your ass over to rec.org,mensa, and shout about it, and
I promise I'll dig in a bit, thereafter.
--'
foolsrushin.'

Brad Guth wrote:
Most folks are still not being allowed to...
Forum: Astronomy Misc September 30th 06, 04:36 PM Posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa,alt.talk.creationism
Posted By 'foolsrushin.'
IF WE ONLY HAD A BRAIN

We can accept the booking for Will Travel but do not accept gnus, after
bade experiences with them. Beards, of course, must be left in the
cloakroom
--
'foolsrushin'.