Search: Posts made by: Prai Jei
Forum: Astronomy Misc March 6th 09, 07:31 PM Posted to sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.physics,sci.archaeology,sci.skeptic
Posted By Prai Jei
1386 Days

Bob Casanova wrote:

On Thu, 05 Mar 2009 16:58:56 +0100, the following appeared
in sci.skeptic, posted by Anonymous Remailer
:

Hi,...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy March 6th 09, 07:31 PM Posted to sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.physics,sci.archaeology,sci.skeptic
Posted By Prai Jei
1386 Days

Bob Casanova wrote:

On Thu, 05 Mar 2009 16:58:56 +0100, the following appeared
in sci.skeptic, posted by Anonymous Remailer
:

Hi,...
Forum: Astronomy Misc September 9th 07, 09:32 AM Posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique
Posted By Prai Jei
18TH CENTURY NORMALITY, 21ST CENTURY LUNACY

Pentcho Valev (or somebody else of the same name) wrote in...
Forum: Astronomy Misc August 13th 07, 10:46 PM Posted to sci.astro
Posted By Prai Jei
I only post in one group, so I post it he My perpetual motion device page (physics and astro relates)

gb6726 (or somebody else of the same name) wrote thusly in message
:

www.geocities.com/gmbajszar/pm.htm

Got a working model?
--
ΞΎ:) Proud...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy June 13th 07, 11:12 PM Posted to sci.physics,sci.astro.amateur,alt.astronomy

Ed Conrad (or somebody else of the same name) wrote thusly in message
:

the President had returned
to Alabania trying to get his gold
Rolodex watch...
Forum: UK Astronomy February 25th 07, 11:06 PM Posted to uk.sci.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.physics,sci.astro
Posted By Prai Jei
How cool is VL2

Brad Guth (or somebody else of the same name) wrote thusly in message
:

It's all basic physics and math, either of which I'm not...
Forum: Astronomy Misc February 25th 07, 11:06 PM Posted to uk.sci.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.physics,sci.astro
Posted By Prai Jei
How cool is VL2

Brad Guth (or somebody else of the same name) wrote thusly in message
:

It's all basic physics and math, either of which I'm not...
Forum: History February 25th 07, 11:06 PM Posted to uk.sci.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.physics,sci.astro
Posted By Prai Jei
How cool is VL2

Brad Guth (or somebody else of the same name) wrote thusly in message
:

It's all basic physics and math, either of which I'm not...
Forum: UK Astronomy February 25th 07, 01:15 PM Posted to uk.sci.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.physics,sci.astro
Posted By Prai Jei
How cool is VL2

Brad Guth (or somebody else of the same name) wrote thusly in message
:

"Bill Snyder" wrote in message
Forum: Astronomy Misc February 25th 07, 01:15 PM Posted to uk.sci.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.physics,sci.astro
Posted By Prai Jei
How cool is VL2

Brad Guth (or somebody else of the same name) wrote thusly in message
:

"Bill Snyder" wrote in message
Forum: History February 25th 07, 01:15 PM Posted to uk.sci.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.physics,sci.astro
Posted By Prai Jei
How cool is VL2

Brad Guth (or somebody else of the same name) wrote thusly in message
:

"Bill Snyder" wrote in message
Forum: Astronomy Misc February 25th 07, 01:14 PM Posted to sci.astro
Posted By Prai Jei
Rosetta successfully swings-by Mars -- next target: Earth (Forwarded)

Andrew Yee (or somebody else of the same name) wrote thusly in message
:

The spacecraft is now on the correct track towards Earth...
Forum: Astronomy Misc February 21st 07, 09:46 PM Posted to sci.astro
Posted By Prai Jei
Question about Earth's orbit

Colin (or somebody else of the same name) wrote thusly in message
:

If I were looking at the earth in such a way that I was looking
Forum: Astronomy Misc February 21st 07, 09:45 PM Posted to sci.astro
Posted By Prai Jei
Astronomers Measure Sun-Like Brightness Changes of the Solar Twin, 18 Scorpii (Forwarded)

Andrew Yee (or somebody else of the same name) wrote thusly in message
:

Lowell Observatory

Contact:
Steele Wotkyns, (928)...
Forum: Astronomy Misc February 21st 07, 09:40 PM Posted to sci.astro
Posted By Prai Jei
Where is Beagle 2? The search continues (Forwarded)

Andrew Yee (or somebody else of the same name) wrote thusly in message
:

Where is Beagle 2? The search continues

NASA's Mars...
Forum: Astronomy Misc February 14th 07, 12:30 AM Posted to sci.astro
Posted By Prai Jei
tide and moon question

dlzc (or somebody else of the same name) wrote thusly in message
:

On Feb 13, 11:31 am, wrote:
Can someone please explain...
Forum: Astronomy Misc February 3rd 07, 09:50 PM Posted to sci.astro
Posted By Prai Jei
Ground Hog Day

In Fo (or somebody else of the same name) wrote thusly in message
:

http://community-2.webtv.net/hotmail.com/prime137/crosday/

In fo

Some of...
Forum: Astronomy Misc January 20th 07, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.puzzles,sci.astro
Posted By Prai Jei
Into the Sun

Carl G. (or somebody else of the same name) wrote thusly in message
:

The Sun has a collision cross section that is roughly 10000 times...
Forum: Misc December 17th 06, 12:29 AM Posted to alt.humor.puns,alt.humor,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy
Posted By Prai Jei
Music Puns

nemo (or somebody else of the same name) wrote thusly in message
:
Musical motoring . .

Vehicle got stolen in Spain while playing stuff by...
Forum: Astronomy Misc November 10th 06, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.arts.movies.past-films,sci.astro
Posted By Prai Jei
"In a Year of 13 Moons"

John Schutkeker (or somebody else of the same name) wrote thusly in message
:

Until I read the first response, I thought that there were always...
Forum: Astronomy Misc September 24th 06, 10:50 AM Posted to sci.geo.geology,alt.sci.planetary,sci.environment,sci.astro,sci.physics
Posted By Prai Jei
Earth's Interior Is HOLLOW , POPULATED

will1 (or somebody else of the same name) wrote thusly in message
:

Now we are talking GEOLOGY! I was on a field trip to Death Valley many
moons ago. One of...
Forum: Astronomy Misc September 10th 06, 09:09 PM Posted to sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
Posted By Prai Jei
Before the Big Bang?

Radium (or somebody else of the same name) wrote thusly in message
:

Hi:

What happened before the big bang?

Sadly, its a question...
Forum: Astronomy Misc September 9th 06, 09:06 AM Posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.chem
Posted By Prai Jei
'Tetracarbon', 40 times harder than diamond?

The Ghost In The Machine (or somebody else of the same name) wrote thusly in
message :

I also seem to recall -- don't remember the details now -- of a
Forum: Amateur Astronomy July 29th 06, 06:53 PM Posted to alt.prophecies.nostradamus,alt.consciousness.mysticism,alt.religion.angels,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
Posted By Prai Jei
No such thing as "Christian Astrology" Astrology = 666

(or somebody else of the same name) wrote
thusly in message :

No such thing as "Christian Astrology"...
Forum: Astronomy Misc July 29th 06, 06:53 PM Posted to alt.prophecies.nostradamus,alt.consciousness.mysticism,alt.religion.angels,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur